July 24th, 2020
Our clinic locations are open for evaluations and vision therapy sessions with adjusted scheduling to minimize the number of patients in our clinic at one time. Please see information below for protocols and expectations while you are in our offices.
COVID-19 Office Protocols:
- If you or a family member are sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, DO NOT come into the office.
- We ask that you do not bring any additional people into the office during this time. Only one parent (if applicable) may attend a vision therapy session with the patient to keep the amount of traffic at a minimum.
- Please arrive ON TIME to your appointment (not early) to avoid any unnecessary overlap.
- We have a one-way entrance and exit path to the therapy room. Please wait for your therapist to bring you back to give ample time for cleaning between patients.
- We will be sanitizing each desk, lobby area and equipment after each patient.
As you arrive to our office:
Effective July 25th –
- Mask Wearing – Per the executive order from Governor Walz, everyone over the age of 5 is required to wear a mask when entering our offices. Once you have started your appointment patients are allowed to temporarily remove their masks as needed while receiving vision therapy services. If you do not have a mask, a disposable one will be provided to you.
- Hand Sanitizer – Use the available hand sanitizer before and during the session, as requested by the therapist.
- Lobby Seating – Have a seat in one of the designated areas. We have adjusted our lobby to accommodate appropriate social distance areas are signified by the blue dots on the floor.
- Temperature Taking – We will take the temperature with a no contact thermometer for anyone that will be present in the therapy room or exam rooms – this includes parents.
As always, we are always happy to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. If you wish to set up an evaluation, call us at 952-844-0844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our initial evaluations and consultations are given at no charge to you.